7.4.13

March

I tried taking a break from writing, thinking I could reflect more without analyzing so much. I just fell asleep instead.

I did do some things in March which broke the sleep-notsleep cycle:

went to Garden Spot for Easter



braided Emily's hair

went to Kinokuniya (and found the Tattoo/Children section)




ate a Japanese green tea-flavored Kit Kat





 made a 10 gallon batch of beer (to make two smaller batches: Fat Wizard Wheat and our new Reconstruction Ale, an American wheat)

I also went down to Delaware for an alumni thing; visited Kelly in Philly; enjoyed some fancy bitters cocktails at Amor y Amargo; saw Bach's Mass in B Minor at Lincoln Center; and attended my first New York City Homebrewers Guild meeting.

Seems very exciting on paper! But I can't help but feel as if I'm trying to distract myself from the reality I dislike: the one in a cubicle, the tired one, the uncreative one.

Maybe when the weather is nice I will get outside and feel like a human again.



1 comment:

ayonch said...

You can do it! You are definitely human and more than averagely creative! Go Smucks!!